Sunday, June 13, 2010

Oops

  I think I must have forgot I had this page.  So I will give ya almost a week of updates.
  I went to the doctors last Wed and Thurs, and that is usually an all day thing due to the 200+ miles I have to drive round trip.  The results was they think I have psoriasis of the feet.  Also they took xrays on the belief I may need a new hip on the right side and I told them if that is so lets do it.  I can't stand the pain.  And I can't do anything to get rid of my weight due to lack of exercise. 
  I also made a trip into Salt Lake City twice to see my daughter whom is here from Alaska for a couple of weeks.   
  I guess other than that I have just been hanging around the rv takin pictures of the birds and catching up on my reading.  Can't afford to do much else right now.  I am waiting on phone calls from the doctors to tell me whats gonna happen.  I now know I have two appts next month one with a dermatologist to look at my feet.  The other to screw my brain back on and see if I can stay a human for another year.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment