Friday, June 4, 2010

Nice Days In Paradise

   We had a beautiful day yesterday and looks like another nice day today.
   We put the awning out yesterday and a new bird feeder.  Unfortunately we have not seen a bird in three days.  And before that we had them around the rv all day and in the dozens.  
   Don't have much in the way of plans for today.  I am going to try a new chicken recipe.  I hope it turns out good.
   I'm watching the cactus plants around here, they should start blooming with flowers soon and they have some of the nicest looking flowers I have ever seen. 
   I went into town Wednesday and got my hair cut to the skin than came home and shaved off most of my beard so now I have a goatee and mustache.

   I think I would make a great biker with that look.  LOL   Pics with and without glasses.

No comments:

Post a Comment