Friday, September 3, 2010

Well I'm Back Again

Been some crazy days over the past couple of weeks, that has to be the reason I have not been in here to update.
Well I'm still on the home front, trying to plan for going south for the winter.  I'm having a problem convincing my doctor that I can get the tests somewhere else and send a copy to her rather than stay here for the winter and freeze and try to travel over the mtns to have her do blood tests.  I will see her again on the 9th and will do my best to argue the subject.
Also over the past couple of weeks I have had my staples removed and been released from my therapist since he says I am walking well and not having any problems.
I do have to go back to my ortho doctor on the 24th to get xrays and make sure my hip is healing properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment